Welcome to the Belgian Foodie® Blogroll!
This Blogroll aims to be a valuable resource to help you find new food blogs to follow (in addition to Belgian Foodie®, of course). Links to food blogs will be listed by theme, with some blogs falling under more than one theme. When the main language of the blog is in a language other than English, the language will be indicated in parenthesis next to the blog's name.
New links will be added to this Blogroll on a regular basis. Please send me a message using this contact form if:
- you have a blog you would like to add to this list,
- your blog is included in this list and you would like the information to be modified or deleted,
- you would like to suggest a food blog to be added to this Blogroll.
Your comments are deeply valued in helping to make this Blogroll a wonderful resource.
Featured Food Bloggers
- Easy Sweet Potato Fritters-Paleo/Whole 30 January 20, 2018Crispy, easy to make and Whole 30/Paleo, these sweet potato fritters are a winning recipe! Especially when dipped in my homemade dairy free ranch dressing! Continue reading →
- 12 Whole 30 Sweet Potato Recipes! January 20, 201812 of the best Whole 30 Sweet Potato Recipes on the internet! Continue reading →
- Chopped Chicken Salad with Ranch ~ Whole 30/Paleo January 13, 2018I know I have said this before, but one of the best things about Whole 30 (besides feeling great) is that it turns you into a better cook. When you can’t reach for the grains or dairy you have to … Continue reading →
- Pumpkin Dip with Smoky Berbere October 21, 2017Achieve all you autumnal snacking goals with this pumpkin dip complete with caramelised onions, cashews and a smoky, Ethiopian-style Berbere spice blend →Get the Recipe!← It’s a strange thing being a food blogger in the southern hemisphere – it always feels like I’m in contradiction with the latest food trends and seasons. At the moment... […]
- Apple Galette with Poudre Fort October 17, 2017Just like an apple pie but without the hassle, this apple galette with Poudre Fort (a kick-ass, medieval spice blend) is the perfect autumnal dessert! →Get The Recipe← Ok, this is it. This is my go-to dessert recipe. Forever. Because the galette love is more real than real and apple galette is the epitome of... […]
- Salmon Polpette with Gruyere & Dijon Mustard October 14, 2017Filled with gruyere cheese, fresh parsley, and Dijon mustard these salmon polpette offer a kick-ass alternative to regular meatballs! →GET THE RECIPE!← Don’t you just love all the fancy words there are in cooking, and then you find out they’re not really that fancy: Veloute = White Sauce; Bouillon = stock; Dulse = seaweed… I... […]