Welcome to the Belgian Foodie® Blogroll!
This Blogroll aims to be a valuable resource to help you find new food blogs to follow (in addition to Belgian Foodie®, of course). Links to food blogs will be listed by theme, with some blogs falling under more than one theme. When the main language of the blog is in a language other than English, the language will be indicated in parenthesis next to the blog's name.
New links will be added to this Blogroll on a regular basis. Please send me a message using this contact form if:
- you have a blog you would like to add to this list,
- your blog is included in this list and you would like the information to be modified or deleted,
- you would like to suggest a food blog to be added to this Blogroll.
Your comments are deeply valued in helping to make this Blogroll a wonderful resource.
Featured Food Bloggers
- Perfectly Flaky Pie Crust! 11/11/2017The holidays are approaching, and that means pie ya’ll! No matter what pie you make for your holiday celebration you need a perfect crust. One with buttery, flaky layers. This Perfectly Flaky Pie Crust from Chef Paul and Sun Basket … Continue reading →
- Paleo Roast Lemon Chicken with Maple Cauliflower Purée 11/11/2017Comfort food. Savory, rich, melt in your mouth comfort food. That is what fall is all about. This Roast Lemon Chicken with Maple Cauliflower Purée is the best kind of comfort food; the healthy kind! This platter meal is perfect for … Continue reading →
- Orange-Shortbread Cookie ‘No Churn’ Ice Cream! 03/11/2017No churn ice cream is a revelation! Honestly, I resisted trying it because I thought it couldn’t possibly be as good as ice cream made in a machine. Boy was I wrong. After making my first batch and discovering it … Continue reading →
- Pumpkin Dip with Smoky Berbere 21/10/2017Achieve all you autumnal snacking goals with this pumpkin dip complete with caramelised onions, cashews and a smoky, Ethiopian-style Berbere spice blend →Get the Recipe!← It’s a strange thing being a food blogger in the southern hemisphere – it always feels like I’m in contradiction with the latest food trends and seasons. At the moment... […]
- Apple Galette with Poudre Fort 17/10/2017Just like an apple pie but without the hassle, this apple galette with Poudre Fort (a kick-ass, medieval spice blend) is the perfect autumnal dessert! →Get The Recipe← Ok, this is it. This is my go-to dessert recipe. Forever. Because the galette love is more real than real and apple galette is the epitome of... […]
- Salmon Polpette with Gruyere & Dijon Mustard 14/10/2017Filled with gruyere cheese, fresh parsley, and Dijon mustard these salmon polpette offer a kick-ass alternative to regular meatballs! →GET THE RECIPE!← Don’t you just love all the fancy words there are in cooking, and then you find out they’re not really that fancy: Veloute = White Sauce; Bouillon = stock; Dulse = seaweed… I... […]