Welcome to the Belgian Foodie® Blogroll!
This Blogroll aims to be a valuable resource to help you find new food blogs to follow (in addition to Belgian Foodie®, of course). Links to food blogs will be listed by theme, with some blogs falling under more than one theme. When the main language of the blog is in a language other than English, the language will be indicated in parenthesis next to the blog's name.
New links will be added to this Blogroll on a regular basis. Please send me a message using this contact form if:
- you have a blog you would like to add to this list,
- your blog is included in this list and you would like the information to be modified or deleted,
- you would like to suggest a food blog to be added to this Blogroll.
Your comments are deeply valued in helping to make this Blogroll a wonderful resource.
Featured Food Bloggers
- Chickpea Flour Pancakes (Besan Chilla/Cheela) – Traditional Pancakes Taken To The Next Level 20/02/2017This is the most fun I’ve had making breakfast for ages. I’d been wanting to try chickpea flour pancakes (sometimes known as besan or garbanzo flour too, or even besan chilla and cheela) and there are nearly as many different ways to make them as there are names! Actually, I’d heard of so many that […]
- Chia Breakfast Pudding – Only 5 ingredients and surprisingly, it’s vegan! 13/02/2017Do you struggle to eat in the morning? If so, you’re not alone. Chowing down on a big ol’ bowl of something might well be the last thing on your mind as you stroll bleary-eyed around your home, stepping on cats and quietly cursing (well that’s me anyway). While I’m not convinced breakfast is the […]
- Avocado Hummus (or how to be the cool kid at the party) – Ready in 10 mins 06/02/2017What do hummus and guacamole both have in common? Answer: ‘they’re both awesome!’. Also acceptable answers would be: ‘they’re both beasts of the nutritional world’, ‘they’re both really quick to make’ and ‘they both taste great, especially when dipped into’. When we released this homemade hummus back in November (thanks again Sarah!) we were obsessed […]
- Kale Walnut Pesto 08/12/2016This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone #FreschettaFresh #CollectiveBias Kale Walnut Pesto – a flavorful pesto, that is so easy to make, paired with a pepperoni pizza, is perfect for... The post Kale Walnut Pesto appeared first on Joy Love Food.
- Spiced Holiday Snack Mix 06/12/2016This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SweetnSaltyHoliday #CollectiveBias Spiced Holiday Snack Mix – a sweet and salty snack mix, coated in a delicious blend of spices, is so easy... The post Spiced Holiday Snack Mix appeared first on Joy Love Food.
- Roasted Grape and Goat Cheese Topped Wasa Crackers 16/11/2016This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HowDoYouWasa #CollectiveBias Roasted Grape and Goat Cheese Topped Wasa Crackers – crisp crackers with a sweet and savory topping are so easy to... The post Roasted Grape and Goat Cheese Topped Wasa Crackers appeared first on Joy Love […]