Welcome to the Belgian Foodie® Blogroll!
This Blogroll aims to be a valuable resource to help you find new food blogs to follow (in addition to Belgian Foodie®, of course). Links to food blogs will be listed by theme, with some blogs falling under more than one theme. When the main language of the blog is in a language other than English, the language will be indicated in parenthesis next to the blog's name.
New links will be added to this Blogroll on a regular basis. Please send me a message using this contact form if:
- you have a blog you would like to add to this list,
- your blog is included in this list and you would like the information to be modified or deleted,
- you would like to suggest a food blog to be added to this Blogroll.
Your comments are deeply valued in helping to make this Blogroll a wonderful resource.
Featured Food Bloggers
- Easy Tomato Omelette – Perfect Every Time 20/03/2017There are certain skills that need be learnt when improving in the kitchen, and mastering the art of a good omelette is one of them. It’s not uncommon for chefs to ask potential apprentices to show their omelette skills – and there’s a reason for that. Preparing an omelette shows the chef many things, including […]
- Creamy Coconut Rice Pudding – Vegan and Tropical. Ready in 35 mins 14/03/2017All throughout my childhood I had to eat rice pudding. I never liked it. It wasn’t coconut rice pudding, but still, I really didn’t like it. Actually I hated it. I’m not sure if my dear mother still reads these posts of ours, but if she does…sorry mum. They just weren’t my thing. You can […]
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse – A Truly Healthy Dessert! Ready in 8 Mins 06/03/2017It’s time to try and answer one of the universe’s most perennial questions – is it possible to make a truly healthy dessert? This avocado chocolate mousse would like to know where it stands. First, let’s break the question down. What exactly is meant by ‘healthy’? Well, the Oxford Dictionary defines healthy as ‘indicating or […]
- Kale Walnut Pesto 08/12/2016This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone #FreschettaFresh #CollectiveBias Kale Walnut Pesto – a flavorful pesto, that is so easy to make, paired with a pepperoni pizza, is perfect for... The post Kale Walnut Pesto appeared first on Joy Love Food.
- Spiced Holiday Snack Mix 06/12/2016This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SweetnSaltyHoliday #CollectiveBias Spiced Holiday Snack Mix – a sweet and salty snack mix, coated in a delicious blend of spices, is so easy... The post Spiced Holiday Snack Mix appeared first on Joy Love Food.
- Roasted Grape and Goat Cheese Topped Wasa Crackers 16/11/2016This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HowDoYouWasa #CollectiveBias Roasted Grape and Goat Cheese Topped Wasa Crackers – crisp crackers with a sweet and savory topping are so easy to... The post Roasted Grape and Goat Cheese Topped Wasa Crackers appeared first on Joy Love […]