Welcome to the Belgian Foodie® Blogroll!
This Blogroll aims to be a valuable resource to help you find new food blogs to follow (in addition to Belgian Foodie®, of course). Links to food blogs will be listed by theme, with some blogs falling under more than one theme. When the main language of the blog is in a language other than English, the language will be indicated in parenthesis next to the blog's name.
New links will be added to this Blogroll on a regular basis. Please send me a message using this contact form if:
- you have a blog you would like to add to this list,
- your blog is included in this list and you would like the information to be modified or deleted,
- you would like to suggest a food blog to be added to this Blogroll.
Your comments are deeply valued in helping to make this Blogroll a wonderful resource.
Featured Food Bloggers
- Vegan Caesar Dressing (and a cool salad suggestion!) Ready in 10 mins 07/01/2017I bet Caesar never would have thought he’d be remembered by a salad or dressing. And in fact the emperor doesn’t have to do anything with it. There are a couple of theories about who invented the salad, but it is generally attributed to restaurateur Caesar Cardini. Cardini had a few quarrels with partners and […]
- Vegetarian Zucchini Lasagna – better than any meat contemporary! 03/01/2017For all those out there that say a vegetarian zucchini lasagna can’t be as good as one made from meat, you’re wrong. So wrong. Once you have a good lasagna recipe under your belt, you know you’re getting somewhere in the culinary world. It’s important to put a little time to the side for a […]
- 14 Vegetarian and Vegan Snack Ideas – Creative, Nutritious, Scrumptious! 25/12/2016Nobody is immune to snacking. Or wanting to snack. And in fact, snacks can and should be part of a healthy and balanced diet. But finding the right snack is often hard. Or boring. And it shouldn’t be like that! Knowing something and doing something are two completely different beasts – and that there is […]
- Kale Walnut Pesto 08/12/2016This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone #FreschettaFresh #CollectiveBias Kale Walnut Pesto – a flavorful pesto, that is so easy to make, paired with a pepperoni pizza, is perfect for... The post Kale Walnut Pesto appeared first on Joy Love Food.
- Spiced Holiday Snack Mix 06/12/2016This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SweetnSaltyHoliday #CollectiveBias Spiced Holiday Snack Mix – a sweet and salty snack mix, coated in a delicious blend of spices, is so easy... The post Spiced Holiday Snack Mix appeared first on Joy Love Food.
- Roasted Grape and Goat Cheese Topped Wasa Crackers 16/11/2016This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HowDoYouWasa #CollectiveBias Roasted Grape and Goat Cheese Topped Wasa Crackers – crisp crackers with a sweet and savory topping are so easy to... The post Roasted Grape and Goat Cheese Topped Wasa Crackers appeared first on Joy Love […]